I am in the process of getting quotes for my home here in Perth Australia.
6.6kw of panels with a 5kW Inverter (Easy I was thinking)
To keep this short - I have never found or tried to understand an industry with salespeople and experts in their fields having so many bad things to say about each other and have such a varied opinion on what is the best solution to buy best on value and overall performance.
These are the options that I’m considering -
- 20x Sunpower P3 325w with an SMA Inverter (Is the Sunpowers worth the extra $$$)?
- 20x Sunpower P3 325w with a Fronius Inverter (Is the Sunpowers worth the extra $$$ and the Fronius inverter)?
- 20x Sunpower P3 325w with a Huwawi Inverter (Is the Sunpowers worth the extra $$$ and is the Huawei inverter a risk to go with but it seems to be the latest tech with it being a hybrid)?
4.20x Qcell Qmax 3300 with an SMA inverter (Mid-range price)
- 19x Longi LR6 350M with a Huwawi Inverter (Mid-range price)
- 20x Seraphim 330w with SMA inverter (Lower end of the price game)
- I have just been told that Jinko are bringing a 370w panel now to the market for consideration.
I have sat with so many reps and had so many discussions I am almost brainwashed with making a final decision. Any guidance would be appreciated.