Already got some quotes?
Get your quote reviewed with a quick response from the CER team and our forum community.
4 Steps To Going Solar
Before getting quotes, get a clear idea of what system you want, otherwise you will be quickly overwhelmed with information from solar companies.
1. Research first!
- Read our Guide to Buying solar, it’s concise, but comprehensive.
- Read our panel and inverter reviews, and narrow down what products you want.
- Check out other peoples quotes on the forum.
- Get an idea of what size system you need.
- Get a solar price estimate and decide how much you want to spend, and if solar is right for you.
If you’re thinking about getting solar to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions, you might want to think about other ways you can cut your emissions as well.
How to reduce our emissions
Once you decide on the system size and products that you want, find the best installer to work with. CER has a network of top installers that we can point you to.
3. Decide on a quote
- Make a final decision on which quote to go for.
- Pay deposit and book an installation.
Your system will be installed, inspected, and connected to the grid!