I am completely new to the solar game and while I have read and researched I am still not confident in making the decision . I had few companies coming through to provide the quote but only 3 really communicated properly.
While my house extension has plenty of roof space to install solar we are unable to as they are self supporting roof panels unable to support weight of the solar panels. Also my warranty and insurance would be void should something happened to the roof. So old part of the house and carport are the only available space to install solar .
- Trina VertexS DE09R.08 , 9.775kW , Goodwe MS Series 10 Kw inverter, 23 x Tigo Optimiser
- Trina VertexS DE09R.08 , 9.775kW , SunGrow Multi MPPT String Inverter 10 Kw , 23 x Tigo Optimiser
- Canadian HiKu6R Mono 395-420 Solar Module, 9.545 KW Goodwe MS Series 10 Kw inverter, 23 x
Tigo Optimiser $9150.00
- Canadian HiKu6R Mono 395-420 Solar Module, 9.545 KW SunGrow Multi MPPT String Inverter
10 Kw , 23 x Tigo Optimiser $ 9900.00
- Q.MAXX BLK-G4+,10.14kW, Q.MAXX BLK-G4+ 390, SolarEdge home hub with Prism Technology, built in smart meter 8.25kW, 26 x S440 Power Optimiser $ 11797.00
- 24 × 415W Canadian Solar HiKu6 (Black Frame) - CS6R-415MS (IEC1500V), Sungrow SG8.0RS-ADA · 8000W inverter, 6x Tigo Optimisers $7480.00
Suppliers 1 and 2 are hard push on optimiser, while supplier 3 is saying waste of money to put on all proposed panels .
- proposal with Canadian Solar - 3rd Supplier
- proposal with Trina and Canadian Solar - 1st Supplier
- proposal with QCell -2nd supplier