Solar Power Varsity Lakes Queensland

1st quote Go Run Solar, 21 Longi panels & Sun grow 5kW inverter 6.6kW $3899

2nd quote Pedleys 21 Longi panels & Growatt 5kW inverter 6.6kW $4650 includes 12month health check and 25yr warranty

3rd quote Solargain 18 Trina panels & Growatt 5kW inverter 6.66kW $4365

This is my first experience with solar so I would appreciate advice. I’m inclined to go with the 1st, not only for the price but the quality. Thanks

UPDATE 2020-07-04T14:00:00Z:

The system has been installed and everything went smoothly. It only took a bit over a fortnight from acceptance to installation. Very happy with Go Run Solar, they made everything very easy and responded quickly to questions.

Ciao bella

They are pretty comparable products, although we do quite like the Sungrow inverter.

The Go Run Solar price is almost too good to be true, but they do seem get good reviews, so it’s hard to fault it. Did they come across as professional when quoting you? Not too pushy?

If you are on a budget (who isn’t), it’s hard to go past reasonable quality products, from a company that gets good reviews at such a low price. Do you have the model of the Longi panels Go Run is quoting?

Cheers
Marty

Thanks Marty I appreciate your input.

The actual model no wasn’t specified either for the panels or the inverter, this is what they offered :

21 x 315 w High-Efficiency Longi Solar Mono PERC Panels (Tier 1, No 1 Mono panel Maker in the world)

The property is mine but I don’t live there, so it’s an investment that’s mainly benefitting my tenants, and the environment of course.

Go Run haven’t been pushy at all. In fact it’s been Pedleys who have driven me crazy with 2-3 emails per day, which actually turns me off them. I unsubscribed but still keep getting messages.

Good on you for doing that, there isn’t a lot of solar on rental properties. Makes sense to go for an option with a quick ROI then I guess.

Let us know how it goes then, we might add Go Run to our solar installer list if you give them the thumbs up.

Cheers
Marty

The system has been installed and everything went smoothly. It only took a bit over a fortnight from acceptance to installation. Very happy with Go Run Solar, they made everything very easy and responded quickly to questions.

1 Like

Great to hear, thanks for the update Lynne.