Solar Power Northern Sydney

Receive some couple quotes as below, not sure which one is better, please advise, thanks much. Sean

Option 1:

12.285 kW Power+ solar system with

• 39 x 315 W HT Solar high-efficiency MONO solar panels (19.4% module efficiency; 25-year performance warranty);
  • 1 x Fronius 10 kW inverter (5+5 year warranty; European made);
  • Remote smart monitoring of solar production;
  • Installation (10-year workmanship warranty);
  • Application for grid connection approval with DNSP;

Total: $9,200 inc GST

Option 2:

12.87 kW Power+ solar system with

• 39 x 330 W Trina or Canadian Solar high-efficiency MONO solar panels (19.2% module efficiency; 25-year performance warranty);

Total: $10,000 inc GST

Option 3:

12.87 kW Power+ solar system with

• 39 x 330 W Q Cells Peak DUO super high-efficiency MONO solar panels (19.6% module efficiency; Half-cut cells; 12-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty; German Engineered and made in Korea);

Total: $10,500 inc GST

Hi Sean

Looks like the main difference here are in the panels. I would think lean toward Q Cells, or Trina, or Canadian. Which doesn’t really narrow it down.

Really what it would come down to with such similar quotes is the company that you are buying from. It’s the most important thing. Scrutinise their reviews and I’m sure you’ll be able to differentiate.

Here’s the relevant chapter in our Guide to Buying Solar, with the types of questions that you can ask each company to distinguish between them.
https://forum.cleanenergyreviews.info/t/ch-2-who-should-i-buy-solar-from/155/1

Cheers
Marty