Deye Hybrid Inverter Review - Off-grid [Sunsynk, Sol-Ark]

So, I will check the connection with Safeguard again. It can also be because of the type of safeguard. All the rest are fine.

I assume with UPS you mean the ac power provided on the inverters “backup LOAD” port.

If power is not provided from grid (for example turned off for maintenance), the inverter should (must) not generate and potentially inject power to the grid.

Afaik the backup power provided on the load port is there instantly and without a noticeable delay for consumers

do you know if its possible to have this scenario with this inverter, my gen port will have another inverter with production, but the same AC wire have the pool pump running from it, can the gen port produce energy to some devices such as a pool pump (± 800w) and also act as microinverter?

@nunoacif, No, never connect any loads directly to the generator port.

but if i connect the other interver to the gen port, isn’t that a load itself?

A solar inverter is not a load; it’s a generation source that needs an AC voltage to function, so the Generator input will not work.

Hi Svarky.

Is this Deye good to accept V2l through gen port without tripping from BYD?
I am in Australia.

Thanks

@Thanwintun, I have not personally tested a Deye inverter with V2L connected to the generator input, but I have heard from other users that this works with KIA EVs. I don’t see why it would not work with BYD.

I was planning to test this myself in a few week’s time during the installation of another Deye inverter (for an off-grid customer)

Thanks for the info!