Zeversolar inverter review

Comment on Best Solar Inverters article regarding Zeversolar:

Need some advice please… I have Q-Cells panels installed with a 3kw Samil solar river inverter that has died recently due to a relay failure. I purchased it in 2012 with a 10 year warranty & 25 year performance warranty however the supplier won’t honour the warranty on the inverter as the manufacturer Samil Power has ceased. They want me to purchase a Zeversolar 3kw inverter instead with a 5 year warranty … Can anyone suggest a solar company in the illawarra that’s Fair & honest to quote me on a new good quality inverter compatible with Q-Cells panels? Thanks

After some negative feedback early on, I had high hopes for Zeversolar after they were bought by SMA, and they brought out the Zeverlution series. Has anyone got any experience with Zeversolar inverters recently?

To be honest, I haven’t had a lot to do with the installation of Zeversolar inverters, since they were taken over by SMA, but they are a Chinese inverter, and the original range has had a terrible failure rate… The best thing about them though would be the fact that they are now a subsidiary of SMA and therefore your warranty should be honoured as SMA shouldn’t be going anywhere.

If you are looking at this end of the market in inverters, I feel as though the SOLAX inverters are really gaining a lot of interest, we have even started installing them as a value range, and I was against using these cheaper inverters for a long time.
But when buying these inverters, it is always going to be a gamble to see how long they really last, and if the company will be around in the end.
I would always normally recommend an ABB or a Fronius unit instead.

“After some negative feedback early on, I had high hopes for Zeversolar after they were bought by SMA, and they brought out the Zeverlution series. Has anyone got any experience with Zeversolar inverters recently?”

The Chinese Inverter Company that gone broke is EVERSOLAR , The SMA looking to do the manufacturing in China brought the manufacturing facility and named Zeversolar sound more German. this is to fulfil the lower end market, but does not mean a bad quality but definitely cheaper than SMA

I really like those SunClick MC4 connectors, they are reuseable and roburst
and unit is light and compact , you can get a 10 years extended warranty, so far pretty good

I am not really fussy about inverter BUT always more consideration on PV
PV is our ENERGY Source while inverter are ENERGY Processing factory DC to AC