Sun Select

Has anyone had any experience with a solar power installation company Sun Select in NSW or another State?

I used Sunselect for an install in QLD and regrete that decision. I upgraded the system being promised a massive decease in electricity bills. After it was installed by another outsourced comoany, we did not get a drop of energy. For over 14 months, it did not produce any electricity at all and it was uo to me to take photos and make contact with the original installers that the work was outsourced by Sunselect. Now still nothing and scratches and dents on a brand new roof. Do not use Sunselect.

@fooman_chew That’s terrible! Did they not bother to turn the system on or was it just not installed properly?

I always recommend people get the system monitoring (app) setup so they can see if it is working.

After pulling the panels on and off the roof, they established that the inverter was faulty upon install. Never produced a cent of energy. As we paid our energy bills by installments, we never knew it wasn’t producing until the end of the billing cycle and a large residual to pay off. As Sunselect had outsourced the install to a compay over 200km away, we waited