What voltage is at the load output on a solar charge controller?

Hi all
I have a question I’ve not been able to find an answer to and hope someone would be able to give a definitive answer…
I have a Renogy Rover 20amp. If I were to connect it to my batteries in a 24volt configuration what would be the voltage on the load circuit?
Does the Renogy drop the voltage down to 12Volt on the load output or would it be the 24Volt the batteries are supplying.?

Thank you

The voltage on the load terminals of the solar charge controller is the same as the battery voltage. So 24V. If you need 12V you can purchase a simple DC-DC converter.

Thank you Svarky
Regards
Mark

The voltage at the load output on a solar charge controller can vary depending on the specific controller model and its settings. However, in most cases, the load output voltage is typically configured to be the same as the battery voltage.

Solar charge controllers are designed to regulate the charging of batteries from solar panels. They monitor the battery’s voltage and ensure that it is charged safely and efficiently. The load output of the controller is often used to power DC devices or loads, such as lights or small appliances, directly from the battery.