Quote for Queanbeyan NSW

I’ve a quote from SunBoost to instal 10kW.
Trina Honey 370W 120 1/2 cut cells 28 Panels
Enphase IQ7+
Envoy-S Metered
Total price $9650.00

Installation quality is my only concern & IQ7+ (should it be IQ7X). My preferred panel is IQ8.

Module capability IQ7+60 & 72 cells. IQ7X 96 cells per module. Thus are the Trina the best technical option?

Comments/thoughts?

Hello

BrownBird

The best quote Trina Solar is the best quality panel of so far they have a reputation for so many years and aside its durability they’re improved the product they develop a great amount of cell advance to increase its effectiveness. Now your concern is the quality of installing IQ7+ IQ7X micro inverter ( solar inverter micro inverter )
I hope you have the best solar installation

Cheers

Trina HoneyM 370W, 120 half cut cells
Enphase IQ7+ 290W
Enphase Envoy-S Metered DRM
Total Price if I go ahead within 7 days $9650.00

Currently have 3 Phase grid connection with TOU metering.

Do the number of cells in a PV Module matter with IQ7/+/X?

An update
Ended up spending more than I wanted but, very happy with the installation and the team were on time, polite and informative.

25 LG Neon R
25 Enphase IQ7A
3 phase Envoy/combiner, Cat 5 to router, Enlighten.
Installed on 2nd story of house.

Note: This was a replacement, thus no need to seek connection approval. New connections are being limited to 5kWh in my area. As an early adopter my connection is unlimited…On a good day 100% from solar and sending some to grid for a pittance .05c. Would like to become a bigger grid producer but after reading all the online material you need a lawyer, accountant, futures trader and bank to become registered and receive commercial production rates.