Photonik Feedback

Yes, Triple Power T58. Location is Slovakia.

Thanks, Juraj

Solax X3 Hybrid G4 inverters and Triple Power T-BAT HV (5.8 kWh) batteries are now added.

Let us know if we are missing any other components.
Thanks

Hi Jason, can I request to add more Solis inverter model. There are none three phase model yet, some popular models e.g. 3p8k, 3p10k are widely used, thanks.

@_Terry , no problem. I can add the Solis 3P models. However, we are having issues with the database at the moment so it won’t happen for a few days.

Can you please add the Trina Tallmax 310w panels, TSM-PD14. See attached. Thanks!

Hi Jason, need to bother you again, could you please add Tongwei 415W panels, as it is now selling by a couple of wholesalers. Here is datasheet https://assets.solarbrain.com.au/uploads/attachment/file/1812/0e96ef2728829ee0c719c12fb994eb7f.pdf

@Terry, the database issues have been resolved and I have added the Solis 3P inverters and Tongwei 415W panel as requested. :+1:

@Svarky Hi there, excellent software. I’m going to use this in the near future as a potential alternative to Pylon.
Can you please add the Soltaro AIO2 Inverter/Batteries?

Also, after playing around with it a bit more, I can’t seem to have multiple inverters on the one design/quote. Am I missing something or is this not possible right now?

Hi George

Thanks for reaching out.

We are working on multiple inverters shortly. It’s a top priority, but probably a month away at this stage.

Cheers
Marty

UPDATE: New Inverters and Batteries recently added to Photonik… :wave:

• SunSync Hybrid Inverters
  • Soltaro AIO2 and AIO3 (3-Phase)
  • SunPower Reserve ESS
  • GivEnergy Hybrid Inverter and batteries
  • MyEnergi ESS system

Please let us know if there are any other inverters of batteries you want listed.

1 Like

Hi

This is great software.

Could you please add the LuxpowerTek inverters and GreenLinx Batteries

Thanks

Hi Jason and Marty,
It seemed I can’t log in my account. It shows invalid email or password and it doesn’t send a link to me to reset it as well. I actually know my password but it still doesn’t work, is it you can help? Thanks.

Hi Terry. Sorry our server is down, and we are trying to figure out the cause.

Hopefully, it will not take too long, but it may not be back online until the morning. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey Everyone, Sorry for the outage a few days ago. Everything is back online.

@garthy, we have added the LuxPower (LXP) series hybrid inverters and the GreenLinx 3.2kWh battery.

Let us know if there are any other products you need to be added.

Cheers

Hi Jason and Marty,
I just noticed the map in system design section now using Google map instead of nearmap, are this temporary or it will use google map data from now on? Thanks.

Hi Terry,

Sorry about that. It looks like a few logged out users chewed up all our data this month. We are going to make a change so you need to be logged in to access NearMap, but that won’t come into effect until at least end of month.

We are happy to give NearMap for free to a point, just need to find that balance, so by asking users to login to access we can manage that better.

Cheers
Marty

Hi Marty,
The website pops up a window to ask me to register an account to use nearmap imagery, but I have account already. It keeps showing even by registering an new account, can you help please.

@Terry, sorry. We are working to fix the issue

Hi, I’m unable to login getting wrong username/password prompts and server error prompts when trying to reset password.