This category is about discussing the many ways that we as individuals can reduce our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Feel free to add a new topic if you’d like to share ideas.
If you’re looking for ideas to reduce your emissions, here is a good place to start:
Here are some topic ideas about simple living that I would love to discuss with the forum. If anyone feels like kicking any of them off, go ahead and add a new topic.
- Simple travel | Explore your backyard, take a staycation
- Simple food | Eat less meat & dairy, drink less alcohol
- Simple energy | Slash your electricity usage (and bill)
- Simple style | Spend more on clothes and buy less
- Simple life | Spend less than you earn
- Simple life | Find a job that pays less, but that you would jump out of bed to do
- Simple life | Mindfulness through meditation and fasting
- Affluence without abundance
- Inequality and Climate Change