Jinko vs Longi vs JA vs Q CELLS vs Suntech | Best value solar panels

Hi all

A lot of people on our forum want to know if they are getting a good deal with their solar quotes, because most of us don’t have endless money to spend on a solar system. I would generally recommend considering top quality panels, like LG, and inverters like Fronius or Enphase, because they do often work out to be the best option financially in the long run. However, I’d like to answer the question here about what the best “value” solar system is. If you are on a tight budget, and can’t afford to spend a lot upfront, what is the best system to get?

In order to pick the best value panels, I am going to take the most economic options from our list of best solar panels.

Best Low Cost Solar Panels

I won’t go into details of the technology and models available here, because if you are looking for best value what you want is not necessarily the latest and greatest technology, but rather a tried and tested brand with a reputation for good build quality and low failure rate.

There are a number of good options for panels in this category:

• Trina Solar
  • Winaico
  • Jinko Solar
  • Canadian Solar
  • LONGi Solar

Q CELLS also offer panels in a similar price range, as well as Korean made panels which are a little more expensive.

You may also consider JA Solar, Seraphim, Risen, SunTech and any other you find on our list of best panels. The full list is here:

Don’t skimp on the solar installation

As I always say, the most important factor in getting a solar system, above all else, is making sure you use highly reputable solar company/installer. If a solar system appears very cheap compared to others, you are probably not paying enough for a quality installation.

https://forum.cleanenergyreviews.info/t/ch-2-who-should-i-buy-solar-from/155

See also Best Value Inverters:

And another thread on best value panels:

I hope that helps.

Marty

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Solar success story