Solar quotes review - need your opinions please as i cannot decide!

Please find below a snap shot of 4 quotes (6.6kW system) from Perth solar suppliers. My house is a 2 storey property with Colorbond roof with 3 phase power. TIA

Company A
19 x Longi HiMo shingle 350w solar panels
1 x Fronius Symo Inverter
Tin roof frame kit – Anodized Aluminium with stainless steel fixings with 10 year warranty.
Use sub contractors for installations
TOTAL COST = $6,339.00

Company B
20 x 325W (6.6 kW) REC TwinPeak mono 2 Solar panels.
1 x 5 kW Huawei SUN2000 Solar Inverter (3-phase).
DC Coupled Battery Ready.
In-house Installation (no sub-contractors).
TOTAL COST = $5,740.00

Company C
19x 350 TW Shingled Mono Panels - black frame finish, and high efficiency rating
1x 5kW Fronius SYMO 3 Phase Inverter
Titan railing products
TOTAL COST = $5,299.00

Company D
6.615kW system using Suntech 315 watt panels
5kW Fronius 3 phase inverter
Fully anodised Titan racking system
Use sub contractors for installation
TOTAL COST = $6,290

Hi @kpatel

These all look like quite good quotes really, and reasonably priced. Both Huawei and Fronius are very good inverters. I would probably lean toward the REC panels as my favourite here, but Longi also a decent option.

I think you’re main question here which we don’t have the info on is which company is the most well reviewed, and came across best in the sales process.

Perhaps this chapter in the solar guide will help:
https://forum.cleanenergyreviews.info/t/ch-2-who-should-i-buy-solar-from/155

Cheers
Marty

Marty, Thank you very much for your response, I really appreciate it. See below who the company’s are. They all generally have good reviews and a couple of them have hundreds of them. My next step now is to visit each of their place of business to get a better understanding of what they are about and also ask more questions I may have. I actually went today to see one of them today with my wife and they actually came across as very good I.e not pushy, explaining the products etc. I think it helps to personally meet them to basically to get that positive feeling. Anyway below are the companies. Do let me know if you have anything to say (2 came via solarquotes)
Company A is CLEAN NRG SOLAR
Company B is PERTH SOLAR WAREHOUSE
Company C is EMPOWER SOLAR
Company D is FORMULA SUN

Kind Regards
Ketan