Solar Power Perth, WA

Hi @petiteviolon

I am really struggling to give any sage advice about these quotes, nothing really stands out as a winner.

It seems pretty clear that you need optimisers or micros, so for starters you can probably rule the others out.

The difference in suggestions about orientation is annoying also. The roof coverage of these different quoted systems should not be considerably different, so if they all knew what they were doing, the layouts should all be the same. It’s hard to tell from the arial pic alone as to what the best layout is, although I’d suggest the south roof is not a good option. And if you can fit all the panels on the NE roof, I’m not sure why using the NW roof would be necessary. But 11am quote might have good reason to suggest NW roof, I’m not sure.

Really, what this comes down to is the companies that you are getting quotes from. Who seems like they know the most? Have you read this Chapter in our solar guide?
https://forum.cleanenergyreviews.info/t/ch-2-who-should-i-buy-solar-from/155

There are a list of suggested questions there to ask the company rep, which are designed to help cut through the knowledgeable, honest people from the rest. This is the most important thing to find out, because if you can narrow down the skilled, honest operators, you can just trust what they quote.

Also, of course reading the reviews of the companies can be very insightful also. A simple Google search goes a long way.

I hope that helps
Marty