Northern Rivers solar power | Sunpower P3 330w vs Hyundai R300

The quotes we are considering are
Sunpower P3 33x330w panels 10.89 system, Fronius Primo 8.2Kw 1Ph incl wifi $9,888.50 or
Seraphim Blade 33 x 330w panels 10.89 system, Fronius Primo 8.2 kw 1Ph incl wifi $8970.50 or
JA Solar 33 x 330w panels 10.89 system, Fronius Primo 8.2 kw incl wifi $8,160 or
JA Solar 40 x 330w panels 13.2Kw system, Fronius Primo 5Kw x2 incl wifi $10,480
We live in a rural area, 125 m from our power pole and transformer. Our quarterly power bills are $1275.
Decided on the inverter, not sure about the panels.
Do any of these brands/combinations stand out as an obvious winner or loser to you?
What is the difference in the price of JA Panels, Seraphim Blade and Sunpower P3?

All options are very reasonable but the Sunpower P-series are the best panel out of the bunch. These use shingled cells and offer a 25 performance and power output warranty.

However, since your bill is extremely high it might be better going for the largest system possible. In this case the 13.2 system with JA panels would be the best option. Assuming you have split phase supply?
Are all quotes from local companies?

https://www.cleanenergyreviews.info/solar-installers/new-south-wales/northern-rivers

We only have single phase power coming into the property, and yes both are from locals, a mid sized business with a shop front and a small family business both recommended by solar quotes website.

I only have single phase power coming into the property. What is split phase? Yes the quotes are from two local businesses recommended by solar quotes website.

We are trying to choose between 40 Sunpower P3 330w panels and 44 Hyundai R300 panels. Any thoughts?

I would generally recommend the larger panel to save real estate on the roof, Hyundai do offer a good warranty, but I have had issues with how they were shipped by the importer previously which I am sure they have rectified. Before deciding on how big a system you want, confirm with your electrician that he calculation for voltage rise work out and what export limitations essential energy will impose. No point if you have a 10kW system if your daytime usage is small and essential energy only gives you a 3kW exportation limit (the general rural limitation, 5kW if you are urban). Depending on personal power usage, I don’t recommend more than 2kW above limitations, but do the calculations.