Solar Quote Reviews Sydney | Beyond Solar, Space Solar

have received 3 solar quotes and just curious as to what people think.

quote 1
space solar
9.3 kw system ,
30 x 310 w trina honey m plus panels
Fronius primo 8,2 inverter
$7100 installed after stc discount

quote 2
Space solar
8,7 kw system
26 x 335 lg neo2 panels
Fronius primo 8.2 inverter
$11,000 installed after stc discount

quote 3
beyond solar
8.8 kw system
28 x ja JAM60S01/PR 315 PANELS
1 sma sb 5.a-1av-40
1 sma sb 3.a-1av40
1 sma e-meter

$8330 installed after stc discounts

do these prices seem reasonable ?

Mick

Check out our Solar Installers Sydney page

Hey Mick

Prices seem reasonable, yes. I like the Trina & Fronius combo. I’m surprised that the LG Neos are 45c per watt dearer than the Trina Honeys, but $4k seems like a lot extra to pay for LG over Trina. I like Trina.

Have you heard good things about Space Solar?

@SolarHybridSolutions, you’re in Sydney aren’t you? What do you think? Good price?

Cheers
Marty

Marty

Pro

April 24

Hey Mick

Prices seem reasonable, yes. I like the Trina & Fronius combo. I’m surprised that the LG Neos are 45c per watt dearer than the Trina Honeys, but $4k seems like a lot extra to pay for LG over Trina. I like Trina.

Have you heard good things about Space Solar?

@SolarHybridSolutions, you’re in Sydney aren’t you? What do you think? Good price?

Cheers

Marty

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

We Can help with that. NQ SOLAR. Check Our Products. View Post. Chat Support Available. Highlights: Quote Available, Providing Personalised Service, Chat Option Available.

all three quotes seem reasonable based on the components offered and the system sizes. However, it’s essential to thoroughly review each quote, including the warranty terms, installation quality, and any additional services provided. Additionally, consider obtaining references or reviews from past customers of the solar installation companies to ensure their reliability and customer satisfaction.